Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow So long without Updates! Im back!

Hello everyone! so sorry its been so long. I am doing well with my weight loss just to let everyone know. I dont know what i weigh now but last week i weighed in at ::drumroll:: 207.2, so i have lost a total of ABOUT 4 pounds since my last blog (not exactly sure how much). I hope to lose weight this week. I have done an Ok. Job so far. I did eat a little over my points with WW everyday, but not much. I did not exercise this week, because i am so tired of the treadmill its rediculous. I plan on buying an elliptical machine within the next month or so. I am going to start posting what i eat during the day so that my fellow friends on youtube.com and here on blogger.com can see what my meals consist of during the day. so far today (and this will be updated)

Breakfast (haha.. this is funny)
-5 sara lee cheesecake bits (2 points)
-Sweet tea (1 point)

Lunch
-5 meatless buffalo tenders (4 points)
-Light ranch (2 points)

Snack 1
-Fruit snacks ( 1 point)
-Sub roll (2 points)
-Canned chicken breast (3 points)
-Light Mayo (1 point)

Dinner
-Block of Cheddar Cheese (4 points)
-Cup Yoplait Yogurt (1 point)
-1/2 cup Granola (4 points)
-1 small apple (2 points)

Snack 2
-2 creamsavers SF (1 point).

Total of points eaten-28 points!
Total of exercise-None (urgggh)

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find Sara Lee products. I don't think they are in Canada... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 4 pound weight loss that's totally awesome. Oh my gosh ellipical machines are totally awesome. I use one at my gym all the time. I also like to use the treadmill for some varity in my workouts.

    ReplyDelete