Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24, 2009

Hello everyone! Today has been great so far. I just got up and i am excited to start a new day. I will update this throughout the day, but first off i am going to add in my breakfast.

Breakfast
-1 Cup of Yoplait Yogurt (1 point)
-1 Small Apple (2 points)
-1/4 cup of Granola (2 points).

Lunch
-3 eggs (5 points)
-Shredded cheese (2 points)
-Onion (0 points)
-Milk (3 points)
-Hot sauce (0 points)

Snack
-small block of cheese (3 points)

Dinner
-2 slices of bread (2 points)
-1/4 cup canned sausage gravy (3 points).

Snacks
-3 pickle spears (0 points)
-Hummus and 2 spears brocolli (3 points)
-Watermelon about 5 cups (6 points)

I went over my points allowance by 5 points, but its ok. tomarrow will be better. :)

Me and my boyfriend did go grocery shopping and i will post the grocery haul tomorrow morning. :)


1 comment: