Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its been rough! but im still staying positive.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you all know how i have been doing. Ever since i stepped on that scale sunday before last, i have had a rough time staying within my points. I watched the biggest loser tonight an it was so inspiring to watch these people. Every week i think of how nice it would be to be in their shoes. I keep thinking every time i watch it that i want to get back on track and lose more weight but the more i leave the house, the more i want to eat out and i cant do that anymore. Its ruining my life. So, what ive decided to do to help me stay on track an motivate me is to make a goal for the first day of fall to lose 30 pounds an to hopefully be in a size 14. I am going to buy me a pair of "Goal Jeans" and hopefully be in them when fall comes around. I am also going to be buying some things off of etsy.com. I would love to buy some things that i can wear when fall comes (just accessories in case i dont lose the weight). It would be awesome to be 175 pounds. Lets hope i can do it. If i do, my reward will be a killer halloween costume. Im so siked. So, i will be putting up a new video soon on my youtube. I dont know if i will be back down to 200.8 when i do my next video on may 11th, but i hope that i am much more close than i am now (206.5). I will talk to you all later and i hope everyone is doing well. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment